Make money by Investing in Digital Out of Home Advertising
Digital Signage & Digital OOH advertising is an economical environment friendly power consuming way of OOH.Orangis Online is introducing a product called Knight Ad 1.0 for those who want to install a video wall for advertising at cheaper cost in India.
KnightAd 1.0 is a rear projection video advertising system marketed by Orangis Online.It costs Rs 1.25 Lakhs plus Taxes (as on 05.03.2013).The display is switched on just after the dusk and it's purpose if installed in a public location is to attract the attention of people travelling through the place.Video Advertisements can be rotated in the system.Here are the important features of the system.
- 2500 lumens 3LCD projector with life of 4000 hours.
- Aspect Ratio: 4:3
- Picture Clarity: 4,80,000 dots x 3
- Contrast Ratio: 2000:1
- Audio: Optional
- Maximum Power Consumption: 500W
- Normal Power Consumption: 350W
- Battery: 100 Ah Lead Acid Battery
- 8 Feets x 6 Feets Video Display.
- Outdoor display that shows breathtaking videos after dusk / controlled lighting.
- Running time of the display can be programmed according to requirement. Eg: 7 pm to 8pm.
Warranty2 years limited warranty.
How to make money with Knight Ad 1.0?
- Rent a public location for the display.
- Apply for an electricity connection, license from local administration, pay advertisement tax to local body.
- Install a Knight Ad 1.0 display for 1.25 lakhs plus taxes.
- Find 5 to 10 potential clients such as insurance agency, bank, golden jewellery dealer, diamond trader, textile showroom, car dealer, home furniture dealer, hardware shops, realestate builders & construction companies, opticals, fast food chain, office stationary shop, shopping market etc.
- You will get back your investment quickly if you placed the display in an optimum location for the clients.
- Running Cost of Knight Ad 1.0?
- Initial Running cost is Rs 31.25* per hour (cost of display) till first 4000 hours.
- After service at 4000 hours your running cost of the display becomes Rs 3* per hour.