How to get a death certificate in Kerala?
My father took his last breath at a hospital in mavelikkara in Kerala.The hospital guys would report to the local authority.That is the municipality.For a death certificate you need to apply at the municipality or panchayat.
- Pay Rs 10 and ask for an application form.
- Buy a stamp paper of Kerala Government worth Rs 10 from licenced vendors.(The persons who write the legal papers of a land)
- Buy a court Fee stamp worth Rs 1 from there.
- Paste the stamp in the application form and fill in the required info carefully like name of the deceased persons, name of his parent, his address , your address etc.
- Buy a A4 size thick whitepaper from a nearby bookshop
- Staple the form, the paper and the stamp paper.
- Fill a challan form(kerala government) for paying the required fees.
- Pay a fees of Rs 7 and get the receipt.
- They will print the certificate on the stamp paper and other contents on the whitepaper.
- After sealing and signing they will give you the certificate after taking the receipt.