1. Wandering is a hobby that is aimed at recharging the happiness gone due to daily trades and mundane activity.So do not attempt it if it is going to add up pressure and tension to you.
2. Wandering is best done by foot.I always did it when i was a child.Later i upgraded it to bicycle and then to motorcyle burning gas (money).Now i have also wandered using motor car. Ofcourse the happiness is less when wandered using car.
3. First rule of wandering is that you select a source and destination.Plan the travel, date and time.Learn about the place.
4. Second rule is use the nonconventional route (the route people wud not use).
5. Third rule is do not ask for directions.Find your directions.Do not use a map too.Rely on your instincts.They are right most of the times.
6. Once i got lost doing wandering when returned from my friends home.It was a remote village and all roads were confusing.Also it was 12 pm and so everyone was asleep to ask for directions. After many attempts i was succesful in waking up a person when i rang the door bell.The person was looking in suspicion as if i am a theif.I was on bike that time.So the fourth rule is Never do Wandering after sunset.You tend to get lost.
7. Rule 5: Carry water to dehydrate yourself.You might not see shops in some rural villages.
8. Rule 6: People will consider your hobby as display of your FOOLISHNESS or height of eccentricity.Do not argue with them by saying it is better than football where about twenty people run for a ball.Isn't it better to give each of them a ball so that dey will stop running.
9. Rule 7: It is better to have a friend if you are going to a dangerous place like a jungle or some unfriendly neighbourhood.You can share the calamities.
|Even Though Algae is Bad Flowers Add Beauty|
|Scenic Beauty of Alappuzha|
|Scene from a Bridge|
|Travel to Alappuzha on SH11 Road|
|Self Help Groups: How Good are they to fight Globalization?|